Let video tell your powerful brand story…
Have you thought about creating videos to market your business? Video can boost your search engine rankings and is an effective way to increase customer engagement.
Commercial videography is the most common process that has become a part of everyone. Capturing all the live moving images and creating combinations and a reduction of some unwanted comes under this concept. Apart from all the videography examples, commercial videography is the high-definition video which is mainly used for the commercial purposes.
Corporate video production covers the wide range of activities from corporate communication to offering products and sales.
Video is a versatile and engaging content format that not only gives us a real-life picture of what is going on; it’s also easy to share across multiple platforms. Consumers like it because it’s easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can give a potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels.
Video is also very accessible to anyone with internet access, both to watch and to produce. While there is certainly a trend towards higher quality video on a professional level.
Video marketing ideas
How you use video will depend on your type of business and the services or products you offer.
- Show off a product. If you sell a physical product, video is a powerful way to give people a sense of what the product is like, how it feels and what it’s made of. For instance, if you sell furniture, a video can help convey its build quality.
- Explain how to do something. How-to videos are a good way to give people some useful information, while also reminding them of your product. For instance, if you sell car shampoo, you could create a video explaining the best way to wash a car.
- Bring testimonials to life. Many companies use written testimonials on their websites. But you can create more interest and authenticity if you interview people or invite customers to upload videos of them using your products.
- Upload new videos regularly. Building a regular audience for your videos isn’t easy, but can give your business prospects a big boost. Create new videos regularly and encourage people to subscribe via your YouTube channel.
- Add a personal touch. Welcome visitors to your site, introduce your staff or film a ‘day in the life’. This type of content adds personality and brings your business to life. This could help someone decide they’d like to do business with you.